|Company:||RCT Endodontics, LLC|
|Location:||Silver Spring, MD|
Silver Spring, MD
Silver Spring, MD
RCT Endodontics, LLC, we have dedicated our mission to helping people save and value their natural teeth through evidenced-based endodontic treatment and education. We understand how dental health greatly impacts the overall health and well-being of our patients. We strive to achieve and sustain long-term optimal endodontic therapeutic outcomes for each and every patient.
We are committed to our pursuit of excellence through providing and attending continuing education programs, integrating the most current endodontic techniques and methodology available to us, and building a patient-pampering practice.
This is a commitment we make to our valued patients.
This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing overall management of the practices’ functions. The Operations Manager requires deep knowledge and understanding of RCT Endodontics practices, finances, agreements, initiatives, and strategic plans.
The Operations Manager ensures efficient day-to-day operations of the various practice locations and supports all staff functions. Working with the doctors, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of practice strategies, policies and practices. This position interacts with all staff, clients, patients and general dentistry practices.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency of day-to-day operational systems, processes and policies in support of RCT Endodontics mission, values and initiatives.
- Ensure consistent and effective management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the communication between offices.
- Support and provide realistic input toward strategic planning to ensure realistic and attainable goals.
- Drive initiatives for the practices that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Provide project management support for various RCT Endodontics related projects.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Coordination, preparation and follow-up for weekly staff meetings and other meetings.
- Create a platform to include practice dashboards, management tools and vendor lists , documents, intellectual property and digital branding.
- SOP development, maintenance, training and execution.
- Create database for accountability agreements, checklists, forms, etc. for all aspects of organization’s clinical operations, including management, middle management and CEO’s dashboard and responsibilities.
- Develop relationships with local vendors, representatives and brokers to further the company's growth, reputation and initiatives.
- IT, data security and office computers systems management.
- Participate in De Novo, M&A & partnership evaluations.
- Oversee all RCT Endodontics financial data and reporting.
- Develop and manage the practice’s annual budget.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the practices’ financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals, to include: oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting, conduct regular meetings with doctors around financial planning, reconcile monthly activity and generate year-end reports.
- Ensure that Accountant requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Compile annual review/audit documentation in coordination with accountant.
- Manage revenue and expense cycles to increase revenue and profitability, and decrease risk, loss and waste. e.g: A/R and bookkeeping systems and protocols.
- Cultivate capital partnerships, finance partners and investors. Assist in developing business plan (deck) for investors, etc.
- Evaluate practice KPI's and budgets, and help improve business metrics and activities.
- Ensure timely responses to customer requests.
- Manage and execute RCT Endodontics communications and periodicals (Newsletter, Emails, etc.)
- Support the delivery of RCT Endodontics articles in magazines by participating in media planning and providing editorial reviews of proposed articles.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to oversee the practice’s website and social media accounts.
- Ensure alignment of team to RCT Endodontic’s mission and organizational goals.
- Collaborate with the doctors and employees to improve RCT Endontics’ operations.
- Direct the planning, development, implementation, budgeting, maintenance and support of all office functions.
- Administer and manage policies, standards, practices, and security measures for all offices to assure effective and consistent operations.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, mentor, evaluate and develop the Office Managers and staff according to the practice’s policies and procedures, ensuring the overall smooth functioning of the offices and consulting the doctors as indicated.
- Provide guidance and direction for development of the Office Managers to improve the overall professionalism of the offices.
- Mentor the Office Managers and staff assist them with developing project plans and goals for the year.
- Plan and direct the continual upgrading of equipment and procedures to maintain pace with technological progress, economic change, and practice needs.
- Continue development and train our call center and infrastructure arm (RCT Management LLC) to handle multiple locations.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 10+ years in operations management.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: intermediate.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Must have experience managing a budget over $1M.
- Solid experience utilizing QuickBooks, InDesign, and Adobe.
- Demonstrated strength in writing, communication, and leadership.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PMS programs.
- Experience managing and growing dental practices.
- Positive, can-do attitude and team player.
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Flexibility related to work hours as project demands arise.
- Occasionally required to move 5 – 40 pounds.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary computer position for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to type.
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms for using a computer.
Some travel may be required, up to 20% of the time. The travel may be local or national and may be by car, rail, or air. Most travel will be between Silver Spring, Bowie, DC, and Laurel offices.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
RCT Endodontics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, protected veteran status, or other class protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications